Earlier this week, the Government announced their plans for responding to Coronavirus as we head into Autumn and Winter.
You can read this here.
The best way to protect yourself and others is to get vaccinated. Book your vaccine at bit.ly/BookVaccN or pop in to our mobile vaccine clinic at Fleetwood YMCA car park on 23 September from 1pm to 7pm.
We can all follow safer behaviours and actions to help slow the spread:
- Meet outdoors where possible, as this is safer
- If you do meet indoors, let fresh air in
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- If you feel unwell, self isolate and take a PCR test
- If you don’t have symptoms take twice weekly lateral flow tests
- Wash your hands regularly
Thank you for every effort made so far. Let’s keep going and keep Wyre safe.