Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Street collection permits

About the licence

To collect money or sell articles in any street or public place within the Wyre area for the benefit of a charity, you must hold a street collection permit issued by Wyre Council.

It is an offence for any person to collect money or sell articles without a permit, or to breach the adopted regulations of a permit that has been issued. 

There is no fee associated with a street collection permit.

Update cookies preferences