Town and parish council elections 2015
Town and parish council 2015 results
- Mount ward (Fleetwood Town Council)
- Park ward (Fleetwood Town Council)
- Rossall ward (Fleetwood Town Council)
- St Wulstan`s ward (Fleetwood Town Council)
- Myerscough and Bilsborrow Parish
To vote in a town and parish election you must:
- be registered to vote
- be 18 or over on the day of the election (polling day)
- be a British, Commonwealth or EU citizen
- be resident at an address within the district
- not be legally excluded from voting
Please note: the next town and parish election will take place on 2 May 2019.
Parish and town councillors
There are approximately 9,000 town or parish councils in England. These operate at a level below district councils and unitary authorities.
Because of their great diversity, parishes do not generally have statutory functions, although they are responsible for smaller local services such as allotments, parks, public clocks and community centres.
Most parishes are in rural areas, but if the parish is a town, it may call itself a town council, like Fleetwood Town Council.
Find out who you can vote for by clicking on the wards below:
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!