Important updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Wyre’s Civic Centre reception in Poulton is now open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday. You can also contact us on 01253 891000 or email:

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Health and safety complaints

Please complete the below form to submit a health and safety complaint:

Health and safety complaint form

We investigate complaints about health and safety in the workplace from employees and members of the public. We investigate complaints about:

  • Safety - such as dangerous machinery, equipment or electrics
  • Health - including exposure to noise or chemicals, or manual handling issues
  • Welfare - issues relating to lighting, ventilation and temperature 

If you have concerns about a premises or have experienced a problem there are a number of things that you can do:

  • If you are an employee you can speak to your employer to try and resolve the issue yourself 
  • If you are represented by a trade union, you can involve your union safety representative to try and resolve the issue on your behalf
  • You can appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf
  • You can speak to the Employers Medical Advisory Service (EMAS) who can provide advice and information on health issues
  • You can refer the matter to us for investigation

Contact us

For further information and advice please contact us

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!