Important updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Wyre’s Civic Centre reception in Poulton is now open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday. You can also contact us on 01253 891000 or email:

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Request to film in Wyre

Apply to film in Wyre

Please complete the below application form to request to film in Wyre

Request the use of a drone in Wyre

Request to film in Wyre application form

Filming requests must be received by the Council a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the date you wish to film. All requests are subject to officer availibility.

Administration fees

Once you have completed the application form we will contact you regarding payment for the administration fees as detailed below:

Administration fee for licence for students/registered charities £51.00
Administration fee for licence (commercial) £102.00

Hire of council buildings/land

If you wish to hire a council owned building or land for filming, please contact for further information and details of charges.

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!