Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Universal Credit or Housing Benefit

Housing Benefit or Universal Credit

Are you living in temporary or supported/exempt accommodation?

Have you been placed in temporary accommodation by the homeless team through the homeless legislation?

Are you in receipt of a Severe Disability Premium (SDP) or have received a Severe Disability Premium within the last month and continue to fulfil the criteria?


If you have answered NO to all of the above questions will need to claim Universal Credit (you can claim online here) and Council Tax Support (you can claim online here).

If you have answered YES to any of the above questions please make a claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support here

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!