Flood risk sequential test - advice for applicants
Wyre Council has written an advice note for applicants to guide them through the process of applying the sequential test. It details which developments do, and do not, need to address the test and how the council expect the test to be carried out.
Since the publication of the guidance note in 2015, some of the sources of site information have changed. Those undertaking the sequential test may wish to have regard to the following:
- Wyre Local Plan Five year housing land Annual Position Statement, 31 July 2019
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment July 2017
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment 2010
- Employment Land Monitoring Report 2017-2018
- Adopted Local Plan 2011-2031
The following may also be informative:
For any enquiries regarding the local plan please contact the planning policy team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01253 891000
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!