The Wyre council civic centre reception is CLOSED until further notice.

Lockwood surgery can still be accessed for patients with an appointment. Our contact centre can be called on 01253 891000 8.30am - 5pm

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Potholes and highway repair issues

Potholes and highway issues are dealt with by Lancashire County Council

Report a fault

Report a fault on:

  • roads
  • pavements
  • cycle paths
  • public rights of way
  • street lights
  • traffic lights
  • gullies and
  • flooding incidents


Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!