The Civic Centre reception in Poulton is open 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday. You can also call us on 01253 891000 or email:

You will be required to wear a face covering when visiting the Civic Centre reception and Lockwood Surgery, unless you are exempt.

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Street lighting

Report an issue with streetlights

Lancashire County Council is responsible for the maintenance of street lighting, illuminated signs and bollards, on adopted highways within the borough.

For further information or to report a fault please contact Lancashire County Council

Lighting in parks, car parks and the promenade

Wyre Council is responsible for maintaining the lighting in all parks, council owned car parks and the promenade areas.

To report a problem with lighting in these areas please use our online form;

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!