Staying healthy can decrease your risk of developing conditions such as depression, anxiety, diabetes, heart and lung diseases, strokes, and some cancers.
Learn what you can do to maintain you and your family’s mental and physical health.
Togetherall - online mental health resource
Togetherall is a free online mental health resource. It offers support for anyone suffering from anxiety, depression, or everyday stress. The resource includes an anonymous community where members can support each other. There are also online self-guided courses.
Further resources for improving your health
- advice on weight management and staying active: NHS - Better Health
- support and advice on mental health: Mind.org
- information and support on diabetes: Diabetes UK
- advice and support on heart and circulatory conditions: British Heart Foundation
- information and support on lung conditions: Asthma and Lung UK
- information and support for recovery from drug and alcohol dependence: Inspire - North and Central
- advice and support to improve sleeping patterns and wellbeing: The Better Sleep Council
How to stop smoking
You can find advice and support on how to stop smoking on the following websites: