A lot of things play a role in getting and staying healthy. Good health can decrease your risk of developing certain conditions such as depression, anxiety, diabetes, heart and lung diseases, strokes, and some cancers.
Learn what you can do to maintain your and your family’s mental and physical health.
Togetherall - online mental health resource
Togetherall is an online mental health resource. It offers a variety of support for anyone suffering from anxiety, depression, or just everyday stresses. The resource includes an anonymous community where members can support each other, talk, and share, as well as online self-guided courses.
Togetherall is free for those over the age of 16 in Wyre to use. Simply enter your postcode when you set up your account.
Set up your anonymous account for support
Further resources for improving your health
- advice on weight management and staying active: NHS - Better Health
- support and advice on mental health: Mind.org
- information and support on diabetes: Diabetes UK
- advice and support on heart and circulatory conditions: British Heart Foundation
- information and support on lung conditions: Asthma and Lung UK
- information and support for recovery from drug and alcohol dependence: Inspire - North and Central
- advice and support to improve sleep patterns and wellbeing: The Better Sleep Council
How to stop smoking
You can find advice and support on how to stop smoking on the following websites: