Wyred Up is a free business support network for businesses and organisations located in Wyre, or who contribute to Wyre’s economy.
In 2008, Wyre Council created the Wyred Up networking group to help enable businesses to connect across the borough and to encourage local businesses to trade with each other.
The council has relaunched this service to create a network to help local businesses access government grants, identify training and networking opportunities at preferential rates, and take advantage of business support services.
Wyred Up member benefits
Wyred Up members can claim benefits from our partners, including discounted membership. Plus, you will be able to access advice, networking opportunities, grant funding, and support.
Discounted membership includes:
- £75 membership, reduced from £149 with Lancashare
- £117 memberships, reduced from £147 with Federation of Small Businesses - FSB
Thank you to our partners for helping to make Wyred Up a great service for businesses in Wyre:
- Boost Lancashire offers a range of funded support programmes and a team of business advisors you can chat to. To find out more visit Boost Lancashire.
- The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) helps small businesses in achieving their ambitions. To find out more visit Federation of Small Businesses.
- Lancashire Careers Hub provides the resources to support high-quality career programmes. To find out more visit Lancashire Careers Hub.
Join Wyred Up
If you are interested in joining Wyred up register your interest by emailing email@example.com, or call 01253 887261.
Wyred Up newsletter
To keep up to date with the latest news from Wyred Up and Wyre Council, you can sign up online. You can also visit Mailchimp - Wyred Up March 2023 for the latest newsletter.
Wyred up events
Don't miss the latest Wyred Up events:
Visitor Economy Networking Event, Thursday 27 April
We are pleased to announce April's exclusive Wyred Up event focusing on the Visitor Economy will be on Thursday 27 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, at the Flowerbowl in Garstang.
For more details and to join the guestlist visit Ticket Tailor - Visitor Economy Networking Event.
Follow Wyred Up on social media
Find further funding and advice
To find out about the latest funding and business support opportunities visit Lancashare - Funding. This is a useful tool to filter your needs and requirements.
Brought to you by the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), the Innovation Clinic adds value to business propositions for Lancashire SMEs through applied research, design thinking, and business strategy. Visit UCLan - Product Development (Innovation Clinic) for more details.