Wyre Council has invested £200,000 of UK Shared Prosperity Funding into Lancashire's free business growth hub, Boost, This means that businesses across Wyre area can access a range of funded business support services.
Business owners and leaders looking to start, grow and scale a business can access six core services through this partnership. They include:
- Business Support Helpdesk: A service that offers advice and guidance on available local, national and sector business support.
- Business Advice Service: A service that matches a business with an adviser and includes a business review, a business support action plan, business clinics and regular updates.
- Growth Catalyst: A service to help established businesses ready to take their business to the next level.
- Scale to Thrive: An exclusive service for businesses over £1m turnover looking to scale 20% year on year.
- Flying Start: A service that helps people start a new business or grow a young business.
- Access to Finance: A service that helps businesses find and secure the finance and funding they need.
Boost also provides an online directory of all funded business support available in Lancashire, as well as an event directory, a knowledge hub and information about private sector business support.
If you want to find out what support is available and to check eligibility criteria, contact the Boost Business Support Helpdesk on 0800 488 0057 or visit the Boost website.