Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

Green Waste

What happens if I move?

When moving house, you must leave the green bin at the property, even if you have subscribed for green waste collection.

If you move to an address in Wyre, and the property is already subscribed, you do not need to do anything. If you want to join the service at your new address you must pay for a new green waste subscription.

Update cookies preferences