When visiting Wyre's cemeteries, please take care to observe the following guidelines:
- Keep main driveways clear of obstruction.
- Please be advised that vehicles entering the cemeteries are not covered under the council's insurance.
- Please place litter and unwanted tributes in the bins provided.
- Some of the memorials are old and in need of repair, please ensure children respect them by not walking or climbing on memorials.
- Respect other visitors to the cemetery and keep noise to a minimum.
- Glass is not permitted within any Wyre cemetery and will be removed without notice.
- The cemeteries are mowed with open cut machines. Grassed surfaces are uneven and care should be taken, use pathways where possible.
- Dogs are not permitted within the cemeteries with the exception of Fleetwood cemetery (all dogs must be on a lead).
- It is an offence to scatter ashes without first obtaining permission from the Bereavement Services Office.