Wyre Pubwatch schemes work together to tackle issues such as alcohol fuelled violence and disorder, drug misuse and anti-social behaviour in and around licensed premises.
Wyre Pubwatch scheme provides the opportunity for licensees to:
- exchange information
- identify local troublemakers and exclude them from premises
- reduce the risk of assaults on staff and customers
- develop a positive relationship with local police and other agencies
- receive updates on police/local authority initiatives and compliance programmes
- be made aware of legislation and key issues that can affect their business
- contribute to improving the public perception of an area where trade can prosper
Wyre has three independent schemes that are supported by the council and police.
Contact the Pubwatch team
For more information about your local Pubwatch scheme please contact:
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!