We welcome volunteers to help with a variety of projects and initiatives within the park, and to help support and develop this special community space.
You could be preforming a variety of duties including:
- maintaining and tidying the grounds, pond and woodland
- managing and providing general support for the permanent garden staff
- helping with various research projects for future events
- stewarding, meeting and greeting for events hosted at the park
- maintaining and supporting community events in the demonstration garden
- supporting parks staff working with local community groups and schools on educational programmes, events and guided walks