We are looking for volunteers to support vulnerable adults who are socially isolated and living within local communities in Wyre.
Volunteering opportunities may include:
- experience towards a career in health and social care
- experience to supplement your education/training
- the opportunity to meet new people
- the prospect to make a positive impact to the lives of others
- the chance to make a difference in your community
You could be supporting older people, an adult with a learning disability or physical disability, people with sensory loss (sight, hearing or both), people with mental health conditions and unpaid carers. You can chose to be a friendly face by visiting them at home for a chat, taking them out for a walk or drive, assisting them to attend local activities or supporting them to achieve goals.
Your actions could have a significant and positive impact on someones life.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01772 531323