Fleetwood Market re-opens to all traders and customers on Tuesday 7 JulyPublished Friday, 26 June 2020
Our Markets Team and traders have been working together to ensure that the Market is a safe place to shop, trade and work so we can reopen and continue recovery from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Fleetwood Market is open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9am - 4.30pm.
Measures implemented include
- All market doors have been designated as entrance only or exit only doors and these are clearly signed.
- Our friendly Market meet and greeters will monitor numbers inside the building, and will make sure that customers are safely distanced as they come in and move around the market.
- Non slip floor markings to show safe social distances.
- Hand sanitisers are at all doors and near food and drink areas.
- All aisles have been cleared and greater space created between the stalls.
- Many stall holders now take card payments.
- Protective Screens are in place.
- Increased cleaning regimes throughout the day.
- All indoor traders are currently busy with the re-configuration of the layout of their stalls and getting them ready to reopen safely.
Click the link to watch a short video of what to expect when you visit our market and the safety measures put in place. https://bit.ly/2Z91ePd
It’s always important to maintain a safe social distance from all other shoppers and staff – this includes routes into and out of the market and to use the hand sanitisers provided along with washing your hands regularly.
In the meantime, improvements to the Outdoor market are also near completion.
We thank you all for the continued support.
For more updates on Fleetwood Market go to www.fleetwoodmarket.co.uk