Notice regarding The Sandpiper Public HousePublished Thursday, 27 August 2015
Notice of intention to dispose of Cleveleys asset of community value.
The council has received notification from Enterprise Inns PLC, the owners of The Sandpiper Public House of their intention to dispose of the land/property which is included on our List of Assets of Community Value.
The council has updated the list (available to view online) with the timescales of what must happen next.
- Interim moratorium ends on 2 October 2015 - six weeks from the notice of intention to dispose being received (21 August 2015)
- Full moratorium ends on 21 February 2016 - six months from the notice of intention to dispose being received
- Protected period ends 21 February 2017 - 18 months from the notice of intention to dispose being received
What this means
- a charity
- a community interest company
- a company limited by guarantee that is non-proft distributing
- an industrial and provident society that is non-proft distributing