Local restrictions and other support grants
Local Restrictions and other support grants
The Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) is payable to local businesses based on the level and duration of restrictions imposed in Wyre under additional, tier or national restrictions/lockdown as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The criteria and amounts will vary based on the level of restrictions and their duration as well as the size of the business and whether or not you were forced to close. These are summarised below:
- LRSG (closed) - a mandatory grant for businesses who have been forced to close on or after 22 September 2020 when Lancashire went into extra restrictions. Applications for this grant closed on 31st March 2021.
- LRSG (open) - a discretionary scheme for businesses who were not required to close but were severely impacted on or after 22 September 2020 when Lancashire went into extra restrictions. Applications for this grant closed on 31st March 2021.
- LRSG (closed) addendum – a mandatory grant for businesses that are required to close during lockdown. Applications for a grant for the period 16 February 2021 to 31 March 2021 close on 31 May 2021.
Other support grants
- Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) – The second application window for this grant has now closed. If you are eligible a payment will be made as soon as possible. If not we will advise you accordingly. IMPORTANT: If you are a Licensed Taxi Driver in Wyre and have previously received a £250 grant you will be automatically awarded an additional £250 grant. PLEASE DO NOT REAPPLY.
- Christmas Support Payment for wet-led pubs (CSP) – a mandatory grant of £1,000 for qualifying wet-led pubs who derive under 50% of their income from food sales. Applications for this grant closed on 28 February 2021.
- Restart grant. Local Authorities will be responsible for the distribution of the restart grant announced in the budget on 3 March 2021
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!