Access Leisure Discount Card
The YMCA access leisure discount card entitles you to discounted rates for the use of Wyre's YMCA facilities such as swimming pools, fitness and relaxation classes, gyms and sports courts.
You can apply for a free access discount card if you are:
- In receipt of a benefit
- A full time student over the age of 16
- Aged 60+
- On a GP Referral scheme
What other discounts are available?
- 10% off admission to midday events at Thornton Little Theatre including afternoon dances, jazz sessions and poetry readings
- Take a friend on a guided tour of Marsh Mill for half price
- 20% discount on any shows at the Marine Hall which are promoted by Wyre Council
- 20% discount on outdoor facilities on Fleetwood promenade including bowling, pitch and putt, crazy golf and putting
- Free Wyre health walks
With the access card, disabled people are able to bring up to two carers with them at no cost per visit.
How do I get my free access discount card?
You must live in Wyre and you must also meet one of the following criteria:
|Receiving income based Job Seekers Allowance||Letter from Job Centre confirming allowance|
|Income Support||Letter of entitlement, order payment|
|Housing Benefit||Letter from Housing Benefit confirming benefits award|
|Council Tax Benefit||Council Tax Benefit confirmation letter|
|Receiving Working Tax Credit (not Child Tax Credit)||Letter of entitlement, letter of confirmation|
|Full time students over 16 years||Current full time Student Union Card, college enrolment letter or official letter from school sixth form confirming full time education status|
|Senior Citizens (60 years plus)||Bus pass, passport, driving licence, birth certificate, retirement pension book|
|GP Referral Scheme/Cardiac Rehabilitation Programme||Entry on scheme for a defined period|
Simply visit the reception of any YMCA leisure centre in Wyre, along with your supporting documents as detailed above. A member of staff will complete the access application form with you.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!