Important updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Wyre’s Civic Centre reception in Poulton is now open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday. You can also contact us on 01253 891000 or email:

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Difficulty in paying your rent?

If you are currently not in employment or are on a low income, you may be entitled to financial assistance through Universal Credit. In some cases, you may still be able to claim Housing Benefit.

If your landlord wants you to leave the property, you can complete the housing options assessment form or call 01253 891000 for help completing this. Our housing options team might be able to help sort out your benefit and talk to your landlord on your behalf.

You may be able to apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment for help towards arrears or a top up of rent.

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!