The Civic Centre reception in Poulton is closed to visitors. You can still call us on 01253 891000 or e-mail:

Lockwood Surgery remains open for patients, and the civic centre will be hosting appointment only vaccination clinics. Please wear a face covering in all parts of the building.

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

How to get on the Housing Waiting List

How to Register for a Home to Rent

To make it easier for all residents in Wyre, Blackpool and Fylde to register for social housing all you need to do is register with one company who represents the three councils and local Housing Associations.  The name of the organisations is MyHomeChoiceFyldeCoast.

MyHomeChoiceFyldCoast provides a single place where you can find affordable available homes from all the major social landlords including:

  • Regenda Group
  • Places for People
  • New Fylde Housing
  • Muir Group
  • Great Places Housing Group
  • Blackpool Coastal Housing 

To apply to join the Housing Register you must be over 16 years of age. Under normal circumstances you will need to be 18 before you will be offered a tenancy.

You will need to complete an application form on the MyHomeChoiceFyldeCoast website.  The application form enables you to apply for a Council or Housing Association rented home.

Available properties are advertised each week on the website, details are also available from each organisation's local offices.  If you are interested in a particular property  you can express an interest by either telephone or email, or by calling into one of the housing offices.

Contact MyHomeChoiceFyldeCoast  

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!