Wyred Up partnership board
Partnership board and theme leads
Wyred Up Chair
- The Wyred Up partnership board is currently allocating a new chair for 2020 - keep your eyes on our Facebook page for future announcements.
Housing theme leads
- Steve Newsham, Regenda Homes - Regional Director (Lancashire)
- Fiona Riley, Wyre Council Planning Policy Officer
Education and skills theme leads
- Jackie Hough, Myerscough College - Careers Leader, T Level Project Lead, Industry Placements & Careers Manager
- Sarah Hall, Blackpool and Fylde college, Director of business development
- Mark Bowen, Lancaster University - Business Gateway Manager
Health and Wellbeing theme leads
- Jane Littlewood, The Rabbit Patch – Managing Director and Cleveleys Coastal Communities Team - Chair
- Dr Tony Naughton, Thornton Medical Centre – GP
- Glyn Jones, Lancaster University partnership development manager - Health, engagement and innovation team.
Economy theme lead
- Steve Curwood, CEO Fleetwood Town Football Club
- Scott Carswell, NPL Estates - site director
- Catherine Holmes, Affinity Lancashire centre manager
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!