Lancashire County Council elections 2021
On Thursday 6 May 2021 Lancashire's voters will go to the polls to elect their representatives on Lancashire County Council (LCC) to shape and decide on council services. For further detail on the elections, please visit LCC's website.
Wyre's elections team is already making plans to help you stay safe at the polling station. There will be safety measures in place for everyones protection, so be prepared to follow the signage and any instructions. If you don't want to vote in person, you can also vote:
If you want to vote by post or proxy we strongly recommend you apply early.
Notices of poll
- Cleveleys east
- Cleveleys south and Carleton
- Fleetwood east
- Fleetwood west and Cleveleys west
- Thornton and Hambleton
- Wyre rural central
- Wyre rural east
Who is eligible to vote?
To vote in a county council election you must:
- be registered to vote
- be 18 or over on the day of the election (‘polling day’)
- be a British, Commonwealth or EU citizen
- be resident at an address in England or Wales (excluding London)
- not be legally excluded from voting.
How to vote
For more information on how to vote, please visit our webpage
Find a polling station
Search facility courtesy of the Democracy Club
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!