Lancashire Police and Crime Commissioner election 2021
The Police and Crime Commissioner elections will take place on 6 May 2021.
Who is eligible to vote?
To vote in a PCC election you must:
- be registered to vote
- be 18 or over on the day of the election (‘polling day’)
- be a British, Commonwealth or EU citizen
- be resident at an address in England or Wales (excluding London)
- not be legally excluded from voting.
PCCs are elected using the Supplementary Vote system. You make a first and second choice when you vote.
If no candidate gets more than 50% of the first choice votes, all except the top two candidates are eliminated. If your first choice candidate is eliminated, and your second choice is for one of the top two, your second choice is counted.
- Notice of election
- Notice of election agents
- Notice of sub-agents
- Statement of persons nominated
- Notice of poll
How to vote
For more information on how to vote, please visit our webpage
Find you polling station
Search facility courtesy of the Democracy Club
The role of the Police and Crime Commissioner
How to complete your postal vote
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!