Adopted Wyre local plan 2011-2031
On the 28 February 2019 Wyre Council adopted Wyre's local plan 2011–2031 (the local plan).
The local plan covers the whole of the borough for the period 2011-2031. It provides the statutory planning framework for non-minerals and waste matters. It replaces the saved policies of the 1999 Wyre Local Plan and the Fleetwood-Thornton Area Action Plan 2009.
Alongside the adopted local plan, the development plan for Wyre also comprises the Lancashire Minerals and Waste Development Framework produced by Lancashire County Council.
The adopted Local Plan 2011–2031, adopted policies map, the adoption statement, the inspectors report and sustainability appraisal documents including the sustainability appraisal post-adoption statement are available to view and download through the links below:
- Adoption Statement
- Adopted Wyre Local Plan 2011–2031
- Adopted Policies Map
- Adopted Policies Map Urban Extract
- Inspectors Report 1 February 2019
- Sustainability Appraisal August 2017
- Sustainability Appraisal Non-Technical Summary August 2017
- Sustainability Appraisal Addendum September 2018
- Sustainability Appraisal Post Adoption Statement March 2019
Copies of the above mentioned documents are available for inspection free of charge at Wyre's Civic Centre, Poulton and at local libraries. Library opening times can be viewed at the Lancashire County Council Website.
An interactive Local Plan Policies map is also available.
Paper copies of the local plan including the policies map can be purchased from the Planning Policy Team.
Further information about the work of the planning policy team can be found on the planning policy home page
Further information or advice can be obtained by contacting the planning policy team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01253 887231/7235
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!