Annual Position Statement
National planning policy allows local authorities to confirm their annual five year housing land supply through the publication of an Annual Position Statement (APS).
2020 Draft APS
The council has submitted a draft APS for 2020. The decision is expected in October 2020.
In line with the process established by National Planning Practice Guidance, the council published the Annual Position Statement to the Planning Inspectorate on 31 July 2019.
The Planning Inspectorate considered the evidence and representations submitted. The Planning Inspectors report confirms that Wyre has a 5 year housing supply of deliverable housing sites for one year, ie until 31 October 2020.
The APS forms the most up to date position on the five year housing land supply.
Should you require electronic copies of the below documents, please contact email@example.com
- Housing Land Monitoring Report 31 March 2016
- Housing Land Monitoring Report 30 September 2016
- Housing Land Monitoring Report 31 March 2017
- Housing Land Monitoring Report 30 September 2017
- Housing Land Supply Position Statement 20 September 2018
- Housing Implementation Strategy 2018
For any enquiries regarding the APS please contact the planning policy team:
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!