Wyre's Great Outdoors - revised calendar for 2020
Wyre's Great Outdoors - Revised calendar for 2020
Now more than ever, its important to get outdoors and enjoy Wyre’s coast, countryside, parks and green spaces for both our physical and mental health.
Unfortunately our annual calendar of events has been severely impacted by Covid-19, and many activities could not go ahead for everyones safety. However your coast and countryside and community and leisure teams have been working hard to bring you a new schedule of events so you can get out and enjoy the best of Wyre's outdoor spaces this summer and autumn. We have also included information on regional and national events run by other organisations.
Some changes have been put in place to ensure the safety of both you and our staff. You will be asked to:
- Always book your place at an event at least 24 hours in advance- we must follow government guidance on maximum numbers to ensure a safe event. Anyone turning up without a booking will not be allowed to join the activity
- Provide your name and contact details in support of the NHS track and trace system. This information will be kept securely in accordance with government guidelines, and destroyed after the required period
- Wear a mask where required
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after the event or activity
- If you are attending with children, ensure they are supervised carefully
- Take personal responsibility for maintaining the correct social distance
- Put your litter in a bin, or take it home
All evens organised by Wyre Council can be made with our Visit Garstang centre by telephone or Email: 01995 602125 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Where seperate booking arrangements exist for a specific event this will be clearly stated.
Tuesday to Saturday 10.30am – 4.30pm (closed for lunch 1.00pm to 1.30pm). Sunday and Monday - closed
Bookings close 24 hours before the activity. No bookings will be taken on the day of the activity. We cannot accept block bookings for multiple activities.
Our new calendar of events and activities is listed below, and will be added to on a regular basis. Click on each link for details of times, dates, fees, and what you need to bring with you.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!