The Civic Centre is the headquarters of Wyre Council situated in Poulton-le-Fylde.
- Advice and information - our staff can provide advice and information about council provided services.
- Bill payment - you can pay your council tax, Business Rates (NNDR), rents and other sundry bills.
- Planning applications - you can view planning applications for your area. Please note that planning applications are also available to view online, as are delegated decisions and committee decisions.
- Leaflets - We have a large display of leaflets covering many issues including: income support leaflets, bus timetables, What's On in Wyre and many more.
- Suggestion box - Tell us what you think of the service we are providing. The Civic Centre has a suggestion box. We are continually trying to improve our services and welcome your suggestions or comments, good or bad.
Opening hours for the contact centre
|Monday to Friday||10am to 3pm|
|Bank holidays||See homepage for times|
The full postal address is
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.wyre.gov.uk
- Tel: 01253 891000
For details of how to get here, please look at our directions to the Civic Centre.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!