Test and trace
Getting a test
If you have symptoms of coronavirus you should self isolate immediately to stop the spread of the virus and protect family, friends and your community and get a test. You can get a test via the NHS website.
The NHS Test and Trace app
You can now download the Test and Trace app on your phone, which you can use to scan Official NHS QR code posters in certain venues. You will then be able to receive alerts and notifications if Coronavirus is detected at a venue you have visited. The following links give further detail on how the app works, how to download it and how to scan a QR code. If you do not have a smart phone dont worry, you will still be able to provide your contact details to a venue using their manual contact log which they still need to have.
- How it works - main features of the app
- How to download the app on Android phones - guide
- How to download the app on iOS iPhones - guide
- How to use QR codes to check into a venue
- Advice for businesses on the legal requirement to display a QR code poster from 24 September
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!