Fron the 27 January the measures put in place under plan B in England have been lifted. You should continue to follow safer behaviours to protect yourself and others. See the government website for further details.
COVID-19 remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
For international travel restrictions and isolation requirements visit the government website
For detailed information see the government's COVID-19 Autumn and Winter response plan
For a breakdown of cases in England visit the government's data website which is updated daily.
- Current government advice
- Symptoms and prevention
- Getting tested if you have symptoms
- Regular symptom free testing
- Testing for businesses
- Self-isolation, what you need to know.
- Support for residents
- Financial support for businesses
- Reopening the high streets
- Making your business Covid safe
- Support for community organisations
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Self isolation support payments