- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are continuing to work with colleagues in the NHS and Public Health England to do everything we can to delay the spread of coronavirus and ensure the people of Wyre are protected.
Lancashire, including Wyre, has been moved into the "very high" Covid alert level by government. These restrictions will be in place from 0001 on Saturday 17 October. Further details of the restrictions are in our Restrictions in Lancashire page and on the Government's website.
The government has also issued new guidance for those who have been identified as clinically extremely vulnerable. If you are in this group, you will previously have received a letter from the NHS or from your GP telling you this. You may have been advised to shield in the past.
There are simple things we can all do to help stop the spread:
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Keep your distance from others
- Wear a face covering where applicable
- Stay home and get tested if you have any symptoms.
- Stick to the guidance
- Restrictions for Lancashire
- Symptoms and prevention
- Test and trace
- Self isolation - what you need to know
- Support for residents
- Advice and support for businesses
- Support for community organisations
- Changes to our services
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Coronavirus report form
- Further guidance and information