Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Online forms: Report fly-tipping

If you would like to report some rubbish that's been dumped, or some graffiti or fly posting, then you can report it here. 

You can use this form to report the following:

  • Any fly tipped items
  • Graffiti
  • Fly posting

Council Services