The Civic Centre reception in Poulton is open 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday. You can also call us on 01253 891000 or email:

You will be required to wear a face covering when visiting the Civic Centre reception and Lockwood Surgery, unless you are exempt.

Click here for information about Coronavirus and our services

Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Online forms: Reporting unsatisfactory private rented housing conditions

Use this form to report unsatisfactory private rented housing conditions. You must have attempted to alert your landlord to the problems first.

If you rent you house from a social landlord you must follow their complaints procedure, if you are not satisfied you should contact the Housing Ombudsman.

If you rent your property from a private landlord and have told them about the problems then press 'begin this form'.

Council Services