Coast and countryside
Coast and countryside related questions
- Does the 'right to roam' mean we can go where we want?
- What is 'open country'?
- What is 'registered common land'?
- How will I know where I am allowed to go?
- What activities will be allowed on access land?
- Which activities are not allowed?
- Can I go everywhere within the open access area?
- How do I get on to the access land?
- Will I have to keep my dog on a lead?
- Are people trespassing if they cause damage or disturb stock?
- Can land be closed at any time?
- How will the public be notified of restrictions on access land?
- Will river banks be open to the public?