- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Roadmap out of lockdown
From 17 May we will move to Step 3 in the Government’s roadmap out of lockdown. Some rules on what you can and cannot do will change, however many restrictions remain in place. For full details visit the Government’s 4 step roadmap
- Roadmap out of lockdown
- Symptoms and prevention
- COVID-19 Vaccination rollout
- Coronavirus testing
- Self isolation - what you need to know
- Support for residents
- Financial support for businesses
- Reopening the high streets
- Making your business Covid safe
- Support for community organisations
- Changes to our services
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Coronavirus report form
Stop the spread
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Keep your distance from others
- Wear a face covering where applicable
- Stay home and get tested if you have any symptoms
- Stick to the rules – the sooner the infection rates come down, the sooner we can get back to doing the things we love.
For further advice on symptoms, high risk groups and testing visit the NHS website.
Government guidance and financial support - Find out what you are entitled to.
For international travel restrictions and isolation requirements visit the government website.
For a breakdown of cases in England visit the government's data website which is updated daily.