- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are now under National lockdown restrictions.
You must stay at home. The single most important action we can all take is to stay at home to protect the NHS and save lives.
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary.
Roadmap out of lockdown
A 4-step plan to ease lockdown in England has been announced.
- Roadmap out of lockdown
- Symptoms and prevention
- COVID-19 Vaccination rollout
- Getting tested if you have symptoms
- Symptom free testing for workers
- Self isolation - what you need to know
- Support for residents
- Advice and support for businesses
- Support for community organisations
- Changes to our services
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Coronavirus report form
Stop the spread
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Keep your distance from others
- Wear a face covering where applicable
- Stay home and get tested if you have any symptoms
- Stick to the rules – the sooner the infection rates come down, the sooner we can get back to doing the things we love
Further information and guidance
For further advice on symptoms, high risk groups and testing visit the NHS website.
Government guidance and financial support - Find out what you are entitled to.
For international travel restrictions and isolation requirements from 15 Feb 2021 visit the government website.
For a breakdown of cases in England visit the government's data website which is updated daily.