Wyre Business Awards 2017
The 2017 award ceremony took place on Thursday 30 November at Marine Hall in Fleetwood.
2017 award winners
- Green Business of the Year - The Little Blue Hen Soap Crafting Company
- New Business of the Year - Poolfoot Farm
- Community Involvement Award - URPotential
- Eating/Drinking Establishment of the Year - Twelve Restaurant
- Tourism Accommodation of the Year - Breck Apartments
- Tourism Attraction of the Year - Glazey Days Ltd
- Event of the Year - Fylde Coast Food and Drink Festival
- Made in Wyre - The Wax House Candle Company
- Employer of the Year - My Fish Company Ltd
- Home based or Online Business of the Year - Carter-Zub -Building Consultancy
- Micro Business of the Year - Windmill Laundry
- Retailer of the Year - Jasmine’s Boutique
- Rural Business of the Year - Old Holly Farm
- SME of the Year - Builders Supplies (West Coast) Ltd
- Market Trader of the Year - Kusuz Silver Jewellery
- Special Recognition Awards - Independent Garstang Traders, Hardman McNeal, Myerscough College, Think!Creative (UK)Ltd, Pilling Pet Supplies, MID Communications.
Also, a Commitment to Education Award went to Ann Turner, Principal of Myerscough College.
Previous award ceremonies
Check out our archives to find out who the winners were in previous years 2014-2016.
For more details please contact us:
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!