Community Safety Partnership
The Wyre Vision is for people to be able to live without fear for their own safety or the safety of others and to secure sustainable reductions in crime and disorder.
Wyre Community Safety Partnership (CSP) was established in 1998. The Wyre vision is for people to be able to live without fear for their own safety, or the safety of others and to secure sustainable reductions in crime and disorder and the fear of crime.
Community Safety Partnership members
Lancashire Fire and Rescue
Lancashire Police Authority
Lancashire Probation Trust
NHS North West
Primary Care Trust
The main outcomes for Wyre are:
· Creating safer environments by tackling crime
· Improving lives by reducing the harm caused by substance misuse
· Supporting victims and reducing the risk of victimization
· Reducing offending and managing offending behaviour
· Improving community confidence and public satisfaction
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!