Wyre's business events archives
Wyre Business Awards 2017
The 2017 award ceremony took place on Thursday 30 November at Marine Hall in Fleetwood.
2017 award winners
- Green Business of the Year - The Little Blue Hen Soap Crafting Company
- New Business of the Year - Poolfoot Farm
- Community Involvement Award - URPotential
- Eating/Drinking Establishment of the Year - Twelve Restaurant
- Tourism Accommodation of the Year - Breck Apartments
- Tourism Attraction of the Year - Glazey Days Ltd
- Event of the Year - Fylde Coast Food and Drink Festival
- Made in Wyre - The Wax House Candle Company
- Employer of the Year - My Fish Company Ltd
- Home based or Online Business of the Year - Carter-Zub -Building Consultancy
- Micro Business of the Year - Windmill Laundry
- Retailer of the Year - Jasmine’s Boutique
- Rural Business of the Year - Old Holly Farm
- SME of the Year - Builders Supplies (West Coast) Ltd
- Market Trader of the Year - Kusuz Silver Jewellery
- Special Recognition Awards - Independent Garstang Traders, Hardman McNeal, Myerscough College, Think!Creative (UK)Ltd, Pilling Pet Supplies, MID Communications.
Also, a Commitment to Education Award went to Ann Turner, Principal of Myerscough College.
Wyre Expo 2015
Businesses found themselves in the spotlight when more than 50 exhibitors gathered for the first event of its kind in Wyre.
The exhibition at the Marine Hall aimed to showcase the diversity of commerce in the borough and allow businesses to make contact with potential customers.
Exhibitors were from across a wide variety of business sectors from electronics, to food, marketing and business services and consultancy. The timetable allowed plenty of networking and new partnerships and contacts made at the event.
Check out photos from the event.
For more details please contact us:
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!