Statement of accounts
The council's statement of accounts for the year ended 31 March are originally considered by the audit committee in June and confirmed by the audit committee (post audit) in July.
- Statutory Notice of Public Inspection of Accounts - Year Ended 31 March 2017
- Statement of Accounts - Year Ended 31 March 2017
- Questions and Answers for Statement of Accounts - Year Ended 31 March 2017
- Report to those charged with governance (ISA260) - Year Ended 31 March 2017
- Notice of Conclusion of the Audit of Accounts - Year Ended 31 March 2017
The maintenance and integrity of the Wyre Council website is the responsibility of the directors; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and, accordingly, the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
Legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements may differ from legislation in other jurisdictions.
To obtain a hard copy of the statement and previous years publications, please contact the council at the address below. Please be advised, however, that there is a charge for this document which is currently £10.00 per copy for individuals and charities and £20.00 for commercial organisations.
You can download from our archive of statement of accounts going back to 2003:
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!