Health and Community Engagement Portfolio
The aim of the Health and Community Engagement portfolio is to improve and shape those neighbourhoods and places that matter to local people.
The Health and Community Engagement Portfolio's areas of responsibility include:
- the delivery of customer-focussed services
- delivering excellent customer services.
- environmental health
- food hygiene.
- welfare and working conditions of workpeople
- the control of pollution and noise.
- Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 in relation to environmental services.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!