Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Report a change in your circumstances

Report a Change in Circumstance

Use the links on this page to report different types of changes in your circumstance.

Report a Change of Address

Report a Change to my Benefit Claim

Use the link above if you are in receipt of Housing/Council Tax Support and need to report any of the following:

  • Change of address
  • Any changes to your income or savings
  • Change in household members
  • The death of a household member
  • The birth of a baby
  • Rent increase
  • Any other change that could affect your benefit entitlement

Report a Change to my Council Tax Account

Use the link above for any other changes that may affect your Council Tax account such as:

  • Change/Amend name of liable party
  • Request single person discount
  • Remove single person discount
  • Any other Change

To report a death and notify different council services click Report a Death

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!

Council Services