Adult social care - befriending and mentoring
We are looking for volunteers to support vulnerable adults who are socially isolated and living within local communities like Garstang, Great Eccleston, Pilling, Knott End, Hambleton, Thornton-Cleveleys, Fleetwood and Poulton-le-Fylde.
Volunteering opportunities include:
- Experience towards a career in health and social care.
- Experience to supplement your education/training.
- The opportunity to meet new people.
- The prospect to make a positive impact to the lives of others.
- The chance to make a difference in your community.
You could be supporting older people, an adult with a learning disability or physical disability, people with sensory loss (sight, hearing or both), people with mental health conditions and unpaid carers. You can chose to be a friendly face by visiting them at home for a chat, taking them out for a walk or drive, assisting them to attend local activities or supporting them to achieve goals.
Your efforts and kindness will have a massive impact on someones life.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone: 01772 531323
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!