Where we are
Located on the Lancashire coast, with Preston, Blackpool and the Lake District nearby, the Borough of Wyre is an area of great contrasts and includes urban areas, seaside resorts, a port, traditional market towns and picturesque villages within an extensive rural area that includes parts of the Forest of Bowland (an area of outstanding natural beauty) and the Morecambe Bay European Marine Site.
- Civic Centre - The Civic Centre is the headquarters of Wyre Council situated in Poulton-le-Fylde
- Marine Hall - Marine Hall sits proudly on Fleetwood's beautiful sea front. Home to the best entertainment in Wyre, the venue retains the charm and character of its 1930s art deco heritage
- Thornton Little Theatre - Thornton Little Theatre is a great little venue in Lancashire. Proud to be at the heart of the local community, we host all types of events from touring theatre performances to plays by local amateur dramatic companies, live acoustic gigs and family friendly shows
- Copse Road Depot - This 1053sq metre building provides a single base for the council’s frontline and manual workers and is home to those teams who keep Wyre’s public areas clean, green and looking their best. These include street cleaning, waste management, grounds maintenance, vehicle maintenance, area officers and, in the coming months, pest control, engineers and property maintenance
- Visit Garstang Centre - The Visit Garstang centre offers a friendly and professional service, whether you're on holiday, visiting for the day, looking to come and take a break, or live locally
- Fleetwood Market - Fleetwood Market is a busy traditional market with over 150 indoor and outdoor stalls. It’s a true shopper’s paradise and you’ll find a variety of stalls including food, clothing and household goods – all at great prices
For further information please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01253 887511
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!