Flood risk sequential test - advice for applicants
Wyre Council has written an advice note for applicants to guide them through the process of applying the sequential test. It details which developments do, and do not, need to address the test and how the council expect the test to be carried out.
Since the publication of the guidance note in 2015, some of the sources of site information have changed. Those undertaking the sequential test may wish to have regard to the following:
- Information on the housing land supply position as at 31st March 2018 is available in the Council’s response (EL3.004) to the Inspector’s MIQ’s, Matter 4 as published for the Submission Draft Wyre Local Plan Examination Hearing
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment July 2017
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment 2010
- Employment Land Monitoring Report 2016-2017
- The Saved Policies of the Wyre Local Plan
- The Fleetwood-Thornton Area Action Plan
The following may also be informative:
- Submission Draft Wyre Local Plan January 2018 (ref: SD004)
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Level 1
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Level 2
Queries should be directed to the Planning Policy team on email@example.com or ‘phone 01253 891000.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!