Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Potholes, flooding and highway repair issues

Potholes and highway issues are dealt with by Lancashire County Council

Report a fault

Report a fault on:

  • roads
  • pavements
  • cycle paths
  • public rights of way
  • street lights
  • traffic lights
  • gullies and
  • flooding incidents


Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!

Council Services