Disabled Facilities Grants
Grants are available to help make disabled people's homes suitable for them to live in and to help them manage more independently.
Adaptations can include:
- Access ramps
- Widening doors
- Ceiling track hoists
- Bathroom and bedroom extensions
- Improving bathing and sanitary facilities
- Stairlifts and through floor lifts
You can apply if you are:
- A tenant or owner of a property
- A landlord on behalf of a disabled tenant
All grants are means tested.
See below for details of how to apply.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!