Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Disabled Facilities Grants

Grants are available to help make disabled people's homes suitable for them to live in and to help them manage more independently.

Adaptations can include:

  • Access ramps
  • Widening doors
  • Ceiling track hoists
  • Bathroom and bedroom extensions
  • Improving bathing and sanitary facilities
  • Stairlifts and through floor lifts

You can apply if you are:

  • A tenant or owner of a property
  • A landlord on behalf of a disabled tenant

All grants are means tested.

See below for details of how to apply.

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!

Council Services