The Civic Centre is the headquarters of Wyre Council situated in Poulton-le-Fylde.
- Advice and Information - Our staff can provide advice and information about Council provided services.
- Bill Payment - You can pay your Council Tax, Business Rates (NNDR), Rents and other sundry bills. You can also pay bills online via Pay For It.
- Planning Applications - You can view planning applications for your area. Please note that planning applications are also available to view online, as are Delegated Decisions and Committee Decisions. See Track Progress or Comment on an Application.
- Leaflets - We have a large display of leaflets covering many issues including: Income Support leaflets, Bus Timetables, What's On in Wyre and many more...
- Suggestion Box - Tell us what you think of the service we are providing. The Civic Centre has a suggestion box. We are continually trying to improve our services and welcome your suggestions or comments, good or bad.
|Monday to Friday||8:30am to 5:00pm|
|Bank Holidays||Civic Centre Closed|
The full postal address is
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.wyre.gov.uk/
- Tel: 01253 891000
- Fax: 01253 899000
For details of how to get here, please look at our Directions to Civic Centre pages.
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!