Your Wyre Online

In Your Area

Change of Address

If you have recently changed address or moved into the area you need to let us know at the earliest opportunity. The links below will allow you to inform the different areas within the council of your new circumstances.

As well as contacting us you also may need to make the following organisations aware of your move:

  • Employer
  • School
  • Doctor and dentist
  • Utility companies - gas, water, electricity, telephone
  • Bank/building society
  • Insurance companies
  • Share registrars
  • Other financial organisations
  • Inland Revenue
  • Television Licensing Authority - a legal requirement
  • DVLA - This is a legal requirement
  • Motoring organisations
  • Post Office
  • Cable/satellite company

Rate this page

Give us your feedback on this page!

Council Services