Change of Address
If you have recently changed address or moved into the area you need to let us know at the earliest opportunity. The links below will allow you to inform the different areas within the council of your new circumstances.
- Council Tax - Notify our Council Tax team using the
- Electoral Register - Download and return the completed form on the Rolling Registration page.
As well as contacting us you also may need to make the following organisations aware of your move:
- Doctor and dentist
- Utility companies - gas, water, electricity, telephone
- Bank/building society
- Insurance companies
- Share registrars
- Other financial organisations
- Inland Revenue
- Television Licensing Authority - a legal requirement
- DVLA - This is a legal requirement
- Motoring organisations
- Post Office
- Cable/satellite company
Rate this page
Give us your feedback on this page!